Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyer
Accident Lawyers in Las Vegas to Help You Heal
If someone else’s negligence caused your injury, you may be wondering how you can possibly return to your life to the way it was before. In addition to your physical and emotional burdens, you could be facing significant financial challenges – all because of someone else’s actions. This is when the help of a Las Vegas personal injury lawyer is key to your recovery.
At Christiansen Trial Lawyers, our attorneys understand how difficult these matters can be. Our personal injury attorney in Las Vegas can work with you personally to help you hold the responsible party accountable, as well as obtain the full and fair compensation you need and deserve.
Experienced Personal Injury Representation
Since 1995, we have helped clients overcome their legal obstacles so they can get back to their lives. Our trial lawyers aren’t afraid to take your case to court if that’s what it takes to get results.
Over the years our team of accident lawyers in Las Vegas has helped clients who are dealing with injuries such as broken bones, spinal cord and neck injuries, burns, head and brain injuries, and more.
Though some injuries are temporary and can be recovered from quickly, many end up being severe and can completely alter the course of a person’s life.
If you’ve been severely injured because of another person’s negligent actions, you deserve to seek justice for the pain and suffering you’ve endured, and more. Our accident lawyers in Las Vegas are ready to help.
How Can Personal Injury Lawyers in Las Vegas Help You After an Accident?
A personal injury lawyer has many different tools to help people who were hurt in an accident due to the negligence of another party.
Our Las Vegas personal injury attorney can inform clients of their rights and how they can get compensation for the damages, pain and suffering caused by the accident. They will also help you determine what parties were responsible for your injury.
Here are a few more tasks a personal injury lawyer in Nevada can help you with:
- Research and investigate the circumstances of the accident and gather evidence to support your case
- Provide a thorough review of all relevant documents, such as medical bills, insurance policies, police reports, etc.
- Negotiate with the responsible party’s insurance company to ensure that you receive fair compensation for your injuries
- Represent you in court if necessary
- Work with expert witnesses who can provide additional testimony on behalf of your case
- Draft legal documents related to filing a claim or lawsuit against the responsible parties
- Determine what type of damages may be available in order to help make up for any losses incurred due to the injury
- Calculate an appropriate amount for a settlement offer or jury award based on factors like medical expenses, lost wages, emotional trauma suffered from an injury
- Stay up-to-date on changes in personal injury law so they can best protect your rights during litigation proceedings
- Advise you throughout every stage of the process and make sure that you understand all the legal options available
To arrange a free consultation with a knowledgeable accident lawyer in Las Vegas, contact us online or by phone at (702) 357-9977. There is no fee on personal injury cases unless we win.
What Should I Do After An Accident?
Tips From Accident Lawyers in Las Vegas
It can be frightening to navigate the aftermath of an accident, especially if it’s your first time getting involved in something like a car crash or dog attack.
While all accidents are unique, it’s important that you follow certain steps to ensure your health and safety, as well as increase your chances of winning your injury claim.
Our accident lawyers in Las Vegas have years of experience dealing with personal injury cases. Here are some tips to help guide your journey of recovery after an accident.
- Report your accident and injuries to the appropriate authorities and seek medical attention: If you’ve been injured in a car accident, for instance, you may want to call the police so they can file a report and document the accident. All injuries should be attended to as soon as possible, but even if you don’t think you’re injured, it’s still recommended that you visit a medical professional because some injuries have delayed symptoms.
- Document as much of the scene of the accident, if possible: Gathering all the evidence you need while the scene is still active can help you in your case and give lawyers more to work with when establishing liability. Collect the personal information of all parties involved, statements from witnesses, and take photos of the scene, any property damage, and your injuries.
- Hire a personal injury lawyer: Many victims assume their cases are cut and dry and are easy to navigate, but the reality is that a lot of things can go wrong and you may not receive the amount of compensation you rightfully deserve. An experienced attorney from Christiansen Trial Lawyers can investigate your accident, handle communication with insurance companies, and fight for your rights to compensation. We can protect you from those who may attempt to take advantage of you.
With our Las Vegas personal injury law firm, you get attentive, responsive client service, and we are available 24/7 to answer your questions and address your concerns.
Our trial lawyers have participated in hundreds of trials in state and federal court and can give your case the competitive edge you need.
If you’re facing a personal injury problem, we’re here to help. Call us at (702) 357-9977 or contact online to speak with an experienced Las Vegas personal injury lawyer.
Cases We Handle
- Amputations & Fractures
- Amusement Park Injuries
- Animal Attacks
- Back Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Birth Injuries
- Boating Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Casino Injuries
- Child Injuries
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Defective Products
- Delivery Truck Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Elevator Accidents
- Escalator Accidents
- Helicopter Accidents
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Public Transportation Accidents
- Recreational Vehicle Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Spine Injuries
- Taxi Accidents
- Tourist Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Uninsured Motorist Claims
- Wrongful Death