Protecting the Rights of Our Nevada Clients
Have you been arrested or charged with a crime? It is important that you consult with an experienced criminal defense attorney before talking to the police or answering any questions. At Christiansen Trial Lawyers, we have extensive experience handling criminal defense matters for clients throughout the Las Vegas area. In the criminal justice system, courtroom experience is a valuable commodity. Attorney Peter S. Christiansen has handled over 100 jury trials in state and federal courts, including litigating many death penalty cases. On the state felony and misdemeanor level, attorney Christiansen was a public defender for nearly 30 years and is well-versed in trial strategy for criminal defense cases.
We can work hard to protect your rights, seek dismissal of charges, a favorable plea bargain, or acquittal by jury. Contact our Nevada law firm today to speak with a knowledgeable Las Vegas criminal defense attorney.
Why Choose Christiansen Trial Lawyers for Your Criminal Defense?
At Christiansen Trial Lawyers, we understand that facing criminal charges can be a daunting and stressful experience. Our team of experienced criminal defense attorneys is here to provide you with a strong and effective defense strategy, tailored to your unique situation.
- Experience: Our attorneys have decades of combined experience in criminal defense, and have successfully defended clients in a wide range of cases.
- Personalized Approach: We believe that every case is unique, and we take the time to understand your individual circumstances and goals.
- Aggressive Defense: We are committed to fighting for your rights and ensuring that you receive the best possible outcome in your case.
- Communication: We believe that open and honest communication is key to a successful attorney-client relationship, and we keep you informed throughout every step of the legal process.
Don't wait to get the legal representation you deserve.
Have you Been Arrested in Las Vegas?
We represent people from the Las Vegas area, as well as those from other states and countries who have been arrested while visiting Las Vegas.
The scope of our practice includes, but is not limited to, defense against charges involving:
- Drug crimes, including possession, distribution, and growing/manufacturing narcotics
- Cybercrimes/internet crimes
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault, computer crimes, and indecent exposure
- Drunk driving (DUI/DWI), including charges against minors and repeat DUI charges
- White collar crimes such as fraud, forgery, and embezzlement
- Federal criminal defense
- Violent crimes such as homicide and death penalty cases
If you have been charged with a crime, we can fully investigate every aspect of your situation to determine a successful legal strategy. We can give you an honest evaluation of the evidence against you so you can prepare for any eventual outcome. Our Nevada trial attorneys work with you personally to ascertain your legal goals and devise a legal strategy that suits your unique objectives.
Nevada prosecutors aggressively pursue convictions for weapon crime cases. If convicted, you could very well face imprisonment. Additionally, you may lose your right to own a firearm in the future. If you are facing charges involving guns or other illegal weapons, it is important to protect your legal rights.
We have extensive experience defending clients against a wide range of weapon charges, including those involving:
- Possession of an unlawful weapon
- Carrying a concealed weapon
- Stealing firearms from military members
- Convicted felon in possession of a firearm
- Illegal sale of firearms
- Use of a deadly weapon in the commission of a crime
It is important to remember that when a weapon is used in the commission of another crime, such as robbery or a drug transaction, the penalties can be enhanced, or increased dramatically. For a state crime, judges can add from one to 20 years to a sentence. For a federal crime, they can add from seven to 10 years.
Our lawyers understand the importance of taking aggressive legal action to protect our clients from the harsh consequences of a weapons crime conviction. We have successfully defended hundreds of clients against criminal charges and are prepared to stand up for your rights.
Call (702) 357-9977 to reach our Las Vegas criminal defense attorneys before you do anything else. We can protect you and work to get the best possible outcome in your case.
- Asset Forfeiture
- Casino Marker Default
- Child Molestation & Lewd Acts With A Minor
- Cyber Crimes
- Drug Crimes
- False Allegations
- Federal Crimes
- Illegal Search And Seizure
- Juvenile Crimes
- Racketeering (RICO)
- Sexual Assault
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crimes