- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Criminal Defense
Ms. Barrett was hired by Christiansen Law Offices in 2007 while she was earning her undergraduate degree in Political Science from University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Her hard work in the office did not go unnoticed, and she was promoted to various positions within the firm. While an employee, Ms. Barrett assisted in several multi-million dollar civil settlements and jury verdicts, as well as high-profile criminal trials. This has provided her with invaluable legal experience in client representation in all stages of the litigation process.
While working full time at Christiansen Law Offices, Ms. Barrett earned her Juris Doctorate from William S. Boyd School of Law. During law school, Ms. Barrett served as an officer of the Criminal Law Society and was a member of the Organization of Part Time and Nontraditional Law Students, Nevada Justice Association and Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice. Ms. Barrett also completed an externship for the Clark County Special Public Defender's Office, working on capital murder trials and appeals. Upon passing the Nevada bar exam, Ms. Barrett was hired by Christiansen Law Offices as an attorney.
Outside of the office, Ms. Barrett enjoys spending time with her husband and their dog, traveling, and attending community charity events.
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Honors: Officer of the Criminal Law Society
- Honors: Member of the Organization of Part Time and Nontraditional Law Students
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science
- Eglet Wall Christiansen
- Clark County Special Public Defender’s Office, Externship
- Nevada Justice Association
- Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice